International nature photography contest
2019 edition ended
Thank you for participating in the 2019 edition of the Avic30photocontest
On the occasion of the celebrations for the thirtieth anniversary of its establishment, Mont Avic Natural Park organizes an international contest for nature photography titled “avic30photocontest”.
The competition is dedicated to the nature of the Alps and it aims at promoting through photography the knowledge of the Alpine environment and awareness of its protection value.
The first section is dedicated to the territory of the European Alps, the second and third to the mountains of our Park.
Registration fee: 5 €
Registration deadline: 15 September 2019
- Total amount of the prizes: 6,000 Euros
- Absolute first place prize for section A: 1,500 Euros
- Prizes for the first and second place for each theme of section A: 400 and 200 Euros
- Prizes for the first, second and third place of section B: 600, 200 and 100 Euros
- All winners will receive a free basket of typical food and wine products from Aosta Valley
- The images of the competition will be displayed in a photographic exhibition (Fort Bard, Aosta Valley, 6 December 2019 – 6 January 2020) and chosen for the calendar of the Park (Environnement 2020 calendar – Assessorato ambiente, risorse naturali e Corpo Forestale – Regione Autonoma Valle d’Aosta).
A jury of photographers
- Paolo Fioratti – Chairman
- Piero D’Orto
- Marco Colombo
- Enzo Massa Micon
- Enrico Romanzi